Targeted Case Manager
We are seeking amazing Targeted Case Managers to work with children and families in the York, Cumberland and Androscoggin County communities!
Our Targeted Case Managers take the leading role in supporting family connections and assisting with community resources; they work with children with mental illness, behavioral challenges, or developmental disabilities. Working as a Targeted Case Manager for CFK you will assess client needs and develop, implement and coordinate their individualized plan in collaboration with family or other supports.
We have Full-Time and Per-Diem positions available, both with flexible schedules!
- Are a licensed social worker (LSW) or Conditional LSX (CFK will provide supervision to obtain license) in ME;
- Have a completed Bachelor’s degree
- Have previous Targeted Case Manager experience;
- Have a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance;
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Are creative, caring and a strong children’s advocate;
…you are our ideal candidate!
- Competitive starting pay rates- $18.50-$24.00 per hour,
- 11 paid holidays,
- A flexible and casual work environment,
- Realistic billing expectations,
- Mileage reimbursement,
- Company issued cell phone and laptop,
- 403b retirement plan with matched contributions after a year of employment,
- Discounted pet insurance,
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Discounts to area businesses, such as an 18% discount to Verizon,
- Tuition reimbursement,
- Short and Long-term disability,
- Complimentary life insurance.
Additionally, because of the importance of a work-life balance, our generous time off package totals 34 paid days off in your first year and increases with longevity!
If you’d like to be part of our amazing CFK team, submit your cover letter and resume today!
We have open positions in the York, Cumberland or Androscoggin County areas and travel is required.