Live your passion at Connections for Kids!
Connections for Kids is one of Maine’s leading mental health agencies. We are a small group of talented individuals united by a common path to purpose and committed to making a difference in the lives of children and families in Maine!
We are seeking an amazing Targeted Case Manager to work with children and families in the York County communities!
Our Targeted Case Managers take the leading role in supporting family connections and assisting with community resources; they work with children with mental illness, behavioral challenges, or developmental disabilities. Working as a Targeted Case Manager for CFK you will assess client needs and develop, implement and coordinate their individualized plan in collaboration with family or other supports.
- Are a licensed social worker (LSW) or Conditional LSX (CFK will provide supervision to obtain license) in ME;
- Have a completed Bachelor’s degree
- Have previous Targeted Case Manager experience;
- Have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance;
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Are creative, caring and a strong children’s advocate;
- And have knowledge of child and adolescent development and behavior management,
…you are our ideal candidate!
Reach out to us today!
As a full time employee you’ll have access to our top tier benefits package that includes:
- 403b retirement plan with matched contributions after a year of employment,
- Short and Long-term disability,
- Complimentary life insurance,
- Competitive starting salary,
- Realistic billing expectations,
- A flexible and casual work environment,
- Tuition reimbursement,
- Company issued cell phone and laptop,
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Discounts to area businesses, such as an 18% discount to Verizon.
Additionally, because of the importance of a work-life balance, our generous time off package totals 22 paid days off in your first year and increases with longevity!
If you’d like to be part of our amazing CFK team, submit your cover letter and resume today!
This position will involve working within the York and Cumberland County areas and travel is required.