Residential Youth Counselor
High School Diploma
Medical, Dental, Vision, Matching Retirement, Life Insurance
Starting at $16.50 – $21.00 per hour
Come join our brand new residential program at Park Place Gorham!
Connections for Kids is one of Maine’s leading mental health agencies. Our tight-knit group of talented individuals are united by a common path to purpose and committed to making a difference in the lives of children and families.
Are your weekends free?
Are you looking for a second job or to supplement your income?
Do you want to make a meaningful impact on a child’s life?
We’re seeking experienced Residential Youth Counselors to join our team at our brand new residential program!
- Part Time: 2nd and 3rd shift weekend positions available!
Park Place Gorham is a small, therapeutic residential group home for boys ages 7-13. Our Residential Youth Counselors provide daily structure and care for the children and work to provide support, behavioral management skills, crisis intervention and a constructive environment to help them fulfill their potential and set them on a path for success.
If you …
- Have a completed High School Diploma
- Have 1-2 years of experience working with children in the mental health field (residential program experience preferred)
- Are experienced in crisis intervention,
- Are CRMA certified (preferred but will train)
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance,
- Have a compassionate, positive attitude and strong work ethic,
… then you’re our ideal candidate!
We offer a competitive starting pay rate and our top tier benefits package includes:
- Company issued Chromebook,
- Paid time off,
- Full medical and insurance benefits for full time positions,
- Discounts to area businesses such as an 18% discount to Verizon,
- 403b Retirement plan,
- Flexible schedule,
- Beautifully remodeled building,
- Paid training for Residential Youth Worker Certification, Safety Care, and First Aid/CPR!
If you’d like to be part of our amazing residential team, submit your cover letter and resume today!
Location: This position is located in Gorham, ME
COVID-19 considerations: All staff and residents are required to wear face coverings, socially distance and wash hands frequently. The residential building is sanitized on a regular schedule.