Come join our growing residential program at Park Place Gorham!
Connections for Kids is one of Maine’s leading mental health agencies and for 26 years has been making a difference in the lives of children and families.
Do you want to make a meaningful impact on a child’s life?
We’re seeking experienced Residential Youth Counselors to join our team at our residential program in Gorham, ME!
Current Open Shifts:
- Back shift: Wed 11-9pm, Thurs/Fri 2:30pm-11pm, Sat 7/8am-10/11pm
- Full Time 3rd Shift- Awake Overnight
Park Place Gorham is a small, therapeutic residential group home for boys ages 7-13. Our Residential Youth Counselors provide daily structure and care for the children and work to provide support, behavioral management skills, crisis intervention and a constructive environment to help them fulfill their potential and set them on a path for success.
If you …
- Have a completed High School Diploma
- Have 1-2 years of experience working with children in the mental health field (residential program experience preferred)
- Are experienced in crisis intervention,
- Are CRMA certified (preferred but will train)
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance,
- Have a compassionate, positive attitude and strong work ethic,
… then you’re our ideal candidate!
We offer a competitive starting pay rate and our top tier benefits package includes:
- $2,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
- $16.50-$21.00 per hour based on experience and qualifications,
- Health, dental and vision insurance,
- Paid sick time,
- Company issued Chromebook,
- Discounts to area businesses such as an 18% discount to Verizon,
- 403b Retirement plan with matched contributions after a year of employment,
- Tuition reimbursement,
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Overtime available,
- Beautifully remodeled building,
- Paid training for Residential Youth Worker Certification, Safety Care, and First Aid/CPR!
If you’d like to be part of our amazing residential team, submit your cover letter and resume today!
Location: This position is located in Gorham, ME
COVID-19 considerations: All staff and residents are required to wear face coverings, socially distance and wash hands frequently. The residential building is sanitized on a regular schedule.