Residential Program Coordinator
Come join our beautiful, brand new residential program at Park Place Gorham!
Connections for Kids is one of Maine’s leading mental health agencies. Our tight-knit group of talented individuals are united by a common path to purpose and committed to making a difference in the lives of children and families.
We’re seeking an experienced Residential Program Coordinator to join our team at our brand new residential program!
Park Place Gorham is a small, therapeutic residential group home for six boys ages 7-13. Our Residential Program Coordinator will oversee the daily operations of the residential program, support and supervise OQMHP staff, provide oversight of behavioral management, treatment plan implementation and resident care, and provide coverage.
This is a full time, salaried position that would include occasional night and weekend coverage.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent services to our residents and creating a positive staff culture.
- Have a completed Bachelor’s degree (required)
- Have supervisory experience (required)
- Have 1-2 years of experience working with children in the mental health field
- Have experience with behavioral health and crisis intervention
- Are trained in TF-CBT and in the Reasonable Prudent Parenting Standards
- Have CRMA and OQMHP Certification (preferred but will train)
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance,
- Have a compassionate, positive attitude and strong work ethic,
….then you’re our ideal candidate!
Our top tier benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications,
- Company issued cell phone and laptop,
- Medical, dental and vision insurance,
- Short and long-term disability,
- Accrued paid time off,
- Accrued sick time,
- Discounts to area businesses such as an 18% discount to Verizon,
- 403b Retirement plan with matching after a year of employment,
- Beautifully remodeled building,
- Paid training for CRMA and OQMHP Certification, Safety Care, and First Aid/CPR!
Come be a part of our amazing residential team, submit your cover letter and resume today!
Location: This position is located in Gorham, ME