Medical, Dental, Vision, Matching Retirement, Life Insurance
Come join our beautiful, brand new residential program at Park Place Gorham!
Connections for Kids is one of Maine’s leading mental health agencies. Our tight-knit group of talented individuals are united by a common path to purpose and committed to making a difference in the lives of children and families.
We’re seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our team at our brand new residential program!
Park Place Gorham is a small, therapeutic residential group home for boys ages 7-13. Working as a Residential Registered Nurse you will provide individual nursing support to the children in the program and guidance and training to staff. You will oversee all the medication management, health care needs of the children and ensure all the rules around medication administration are followed closely.
This will be a Part Time position to start, to eventually go Full Time.
- Have a current RN degree
- Have 1-2 years of direct work experience with children, adolescents and families,
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance,
- Have a compassionate, positive attitude and strong work ethic,
…then you’re our ideal candidate!
We offer competitive starting pay and our top tier benefits package includes:
- Paid Time Off,
- Full medical benefits for full time positions,
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Discounts to area businesses such as an 18% discount to Verizon,
- 403b Retirement plan.
If you’d like to be part of our amazing residential team, submit your cover letter and resume today!
Location: This position is located in Gorham, ME