Kittery Kids’ Academy Special Education Teacher
Kittery Kids’ Academy, 518 US Rt. 1, Kittery, ME
Special Purpose Private School
$45,000-$53,000 Plus $4,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field,
- Current 282 Special Education Teacher Certification (Targeted Need, Conditional, or Provisional status) from the State of Maine Department of Education,
- 1-2 years of teaching experience,
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance,
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Paid sick time,
- Paid vacation time,
- Short-term disability coverage,
- Complimentary long-term disability coverage and life insurance at no cost,
- A 403b plan with matched contributions after a year of employment,
- Company issued cell phone and lap top,
- Tuition reimbursement
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Discounts to area businesses such as an 18% discount to Verizon!
Live your passion at Connections for Kids!
Connections for Kids is one of Maine’s leading mental health agencies. We are a small group of talented individuals united by a common path to purpose and committed to making a difference in the world.
We are seeking an amazing Special Education Teacher to join our team at our special purpose private school in Kittery!
Kittery Kids’ Academy is a special purpose school serving grades K-6 that provides behavioral support services to students who have a mental health diagnosis that includes conduct disorders, anxiety and PTSD. As a Special Education Teacher for Connections for Kids you will develop IEP’s, plan curriculum, prepare instructional materials, and implement a variety of effective teaching strategies that reflect understanding of the learning styles and needs of our small group of students. This is a full time, school year position with a modified 6 week summer program.
If you’d like to be part of our amazing educational team, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com!