Kittery Academy Special Education Teacher
Kittery Kids Academy, 518 US Rt. 1, Kittery, ME
Special Purpose Private School
2020-2021 School Year
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field,
- Current 282 Special Education Teacher Certification (Targeted Need, Conditional, or Provisional status) from the State of Maine Department of Education,
- 1-2 years of teaching experience,
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance,
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Short-term disability coverage,
- Complimentary long-term disability coverage and life insurance at no cost,
- A 403b plan with matched contributions after a year of employment,
- Company issued cell phone and laptop,
- Tuition reimbursement
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Discounts to area businesses such as an 18% discount to Verizon!
Additionally, because of the importance of a work-life balance our generous time off package includes 22 paid days off in your first year which increases with longevity!
Live your passion at Connections for Kids!
At Connections for Kids, we are not just another mental health agency. We are a small group of talented individuals united by a common path to purpose and committed to making a difference in the world.
We are seeking an amazing Special Education Teacher to join our team at our special purpose private school in Kittery!
Kittery Academy is a special purpose school serving grades 7-12 that provides behavioral support services to students who have a mental health diagnosis that includes conduct disorders, anxiety and PTSD. As a Special Education Teacher for Connections for Kids you will develop IEP’s, plan curriculum, prepare instructional materials, and implement a variety of effective teaching strategies that reflect understanding of the learning styles and needs of our small group of students. This is a full time, school year position with a modified 6 week summer program.
If you’d like to be part of our amazing CFK family, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!