Kittery Academy Clinician
Kittery Academy, 518 US Route 1, Kittery, Maine
Special Purpose Private School
2020-2021 School Year
- 1-2 years of total work experience with children and families,
- Master’s degree in Social Work, or Counseling,
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW-cc or LCSW) or LCPC or LCPC-cc in the state of Maine,
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Short-term disability coverage,
- Complimentary long-term disability coverage and life insurance at no cost,
- A 403b plan with matched contributions after a year of employment,
- Company issued cell phone and lap top,
- Tuition reimbursement
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Discounts to area businesses such as an 18% discount to Verizon!
Additionally, because of the importance of a work-life balance our generous time off package includes 22 paid days off in your first year which increases with longevity!
Live your passion at Connections for Kids!
At Connections for Kids, we are not just another mental health agency. We are a small group of talented individuals united by a common path to purpose and committed to making a difference in the world.
Kittery Academy is a special purpose school serving grades 7-12 that provides behavioral support services to students who have a mental health diagnosis such as a conduct disorder, anxiety, depression, or PTSD. The school personnel provide support, behavioral management skills and treatment plan implementation.
We are looking for an amazing Clinician who will provide individual and group therapy for children and adolescents in collaboration with Behavioral Health Professionals within the Academy. Working at CFK, you will be provided with weekly, in-depth individual supervision and support, and participate in a monthly consultation with our experienced clinical team to learn the latest innovative treatment. At Connections for Kids, you’ll advance your career while making a lasting difference in the life of a child!
If you’d like to be part of our amazing CFK family, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com!