Kittery Academy is a special purpose school serving grades 7-12 that provides behavioral support services to students who have a mental health diagnosis such as conduct disorders, anxiety, depression, or PTSD. The school personnel provide support, behavioral management skills and treatment plan implementation.
As a Clinician for Kittery Academy, you will provide individual and group therapy for students and work in collaboration with Behavioral Health Professionals within the Academy. Clinicians are provided with weekly individual supervision and participate in a monthly consultation with our experienced clinical team.
This position follows the school year calendar with time off for school vacation weeks and includes a 6 week Extended School Year Program between July and August.
Professional development is supported through agency-paid trainings and workshops.
- Must be a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW-cc or LCSW) or LCPC or LCPC-cc in the state of ME;
- 1-2 years minimum requirement of total work experience working with children and families;
- Must have a Master degree in Social Work, or Counseling.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
Our top tier benefits package includes:
- Competitive pay starting at $47,000 per year and up based on experience
- With $7,000 sign on bonus
- Paid sick time
- Short term disability
- Employer-paid long term disability
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Retirement plan with matched contributions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Company issued cell phone and lap top
- Relaxed and casual work environment
- Convenient school hours, Monday through Friday
- Discounts to area businesses such as an 18% discount to Verizon
Additionally, because of the importance of a work-life balance, our generous time off package includes 22 paid days off in your first year and increases with longevity.
If you’d like to be a part of our amazing team, please submit your cover letter and resume!
Location: This position is located in Kittery, ME