Our HCT Clinicians are an integral part of our team; providing individual and family therapy for children and adolescents in collaboration with a Behavioral Health Professional. Working at CFK, you will be provided with weekly, in-depth individual supervision and support, and participate in a monthly consultation with our experienced clinical team to learn the latest innovative treatment.
We invest in our employees by offering:
- A competitive starting salary
- Realistic billing expectations
- A flexible and casual work environment
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company issued cell phone and laptop
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Discounts to area businesses and attractions such as an 18% Verizon discount
- Come and work with us at our beautiful new office in Auburn!
Our top tier benefits package for full time employees includes:
- Short-term disability coverage
- 403b retirement plan with matched contributions after a year of employment
- Complimentary long-term disability coverage and life insurance at no cost
- Additionally, because of the importance of a work-life balance, our generous time off package totals 22 paid days off in your first year and increases with longevity!
Candidates for this position need to have:
- Have 1-2 years of total work experience with children and families,
- Have a Master’s degree in Social Work, or Counseling,
- Are a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW-cc or LCSW) or LCPC or LCPC-cc in the state of Maine,
- Have a valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- This position will serve the Lewiston, ME area.
If you’d like to be part of our amazing CFK family, submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com today!