New graduates welcome!
As part of our HCT team you will gain experience to advance your career while you obtain your full license.
We’re seeking Clinicians to join our HCT Team for the Cumberland and Androscoggin County areas!
Our HCT Clinicians are an integral part of our team; providing individual and family therapy for children and adolescents in collaboration with a Behavioral Health Professional. Working at CFK, you’ll have access to weekly, in-depth individual supervision and support, and participate in a monthly consultation with our experienced clinical team to learn the latest innovative treatment.
What it means to be an HCT Clinician:
- It means accompanying a family on their powerful life journey.
- It means building meaningful connections with resilient children.
- It means the precious opportunity to learn from people very different than you.
- It means experiencing the struggle with someone who so genuinely trusts you.
- It means sitting quietly next to someone in a moment of hardship and realizing that you do not need words to feel someone’s intense gratitude for your presence.
- Competitive starting pay rate- $54K-$60K per year for Full-Time,
- Top tier full benefits package for full time employees with no waiting period on insurance benefits,
- 403b retirement plan with matched contributions,
- 34 paid days off in your first year, which increases with longevity (for full time),
- 11 paid holidays,
- Relaxed and casual work environment,
- Flexible schedules,
- Mileage Reimbursement,
- Company issued laptop and cell phone,
- Discounts to area businesses such including an 18% Verizon discount,
- Discounted pet insurance,
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Tuition reimbursement,
- A hands-on team that is committed to the growth and success of our staff!
- Have a Master’s degree in Social Work, or Counseling, or are soon to graduate
- Are a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW-cc or LCSW) or LCPC or LCPC-cc in the state of Maine
- Hold a valid drivers license and proof of auto insurance
- Have experience working with children with mental health challenges
- Are organized and able to prioritize a workload
- Have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
….then you’re our ideal candidate!
If you’d like to be part of our amazing CFK team, submit your resume today!