***$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS!***
Connections for Kids is one of Maine’s leading mental health agencies and for 26 years have been making a difference in the lives of children and families!
We are seeking amazing individuals to join our Behavioral Health Professional team in both Fairfield and Auburn who want to positively impact the lives of Maine children and families!
As a BHP (Behavioral Health Professional) for Connections for Kids, you will provide in-classroom support to children who struggle with behavioral challenges. CFK BHP’s work in tandem with a licensed clinician and school personnel to provide support, behavioral management skills and treatment plan implementation.
This is a 35-40 hour per week, school year position, Monday through Friday with time off for school vacations, and includes a part time Extended School Year program for several weeks between July and August.
- Have at least 90 completed college credits (required),
- Have experience working with children,
- Are experienced with behavioral management techniques,
- Are able to get DOE fingerprinted and Ed Tech III certification,
- Possess a valid drivers license and proof of auto insurance,
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic,
- Want to be part of a fun, upbeat team that values you,
…..you’re our ideal candidate! Reach out to us today!
- $2,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- Competitive pay starting at $17-$20/hr based on experience,
- Short and Long-term disability insurance as well as life insurance,
- Company issued Chromebook,
- Paid sick time,
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Discounts to area businesses, such as an 18% discount through Verizon,
- Participation in a 403b retirement plan with matched contributions after a year of employment,
- Room to grow in our expanding agency,
- Convenient school hours, Monday through Friday,
- We provide paid training for BHP Certification, First Aid/CPR and Safety Care.
Additionally, because of the importance of a work-life balance, our generous time off package includes 22 paid days off in your first year and increases the longer you’re with our team!
If you’d like to be part of our amazing CFK team, submit your cover letter and resume today!
Location: We have positions open in the Fairfield and Auburn public schools