Behavioral Health Professional (BHP)
South Portland, Maine
Public School Day Treatment
Elementary, Middle & High School
Bachelor’s Degree Required
Medical, Dental, Vision, Matching Retirement, Life Insurance
We are seeking amazing individuals to join our Behavioral Health Professional team at our brand new preschool, Clover Child Development Academy!
As a BHP (Behavioral Health Professional) for Connections for Kids, you will provide support to young children who are diagnosed with behavioral challenges. CFK BHP’s work in tandem with a licensed clinician and a Lead Teacher to provide support, teach behavioral management skills and work toward goals outlined in an individualized treatment plan. This is a school year position that includes an Extended School Year program for several weeks between July and August.
- Have a completed Bachelor’s Degree,
- Have experience working in an early childhood setting with young children,
- Are able to get DOE fingerprinted and an Ed Tech III certification,
- Can provide proof of current immunizations,
- Possess a valid drivers license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance,
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Efficient at meeting deadlines,
- Have a caring and positive attitude
….Then you are our ideal candidate! Reach out today!
Our full benefits package includes:
- Competitive pay starting at $15-$18/hr based on experience,
- Company issued Chromebook,
- Tuition reimbursement,
- Participation in the Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Short Term disability,
- Employer-paid Long Term disability,
- Employer-paid Life Insurance,
- Retirement plan with matched contributions,
- We provide paid training for BHP Certification, First Aid/CPR and Safety Care.
Additionally, because of the importance of a work-life balance, our generous time off package totals 22 days per year between our paid holidays and accrued time off, and we’ve partnered with a host of businesses and attractions throughout our communities to offer our employees a variety of benefits and discounts such as an 18% discount through Verizon!
This position is located in South Portland, ME.