Behavioral Health Professional
High School Diploma
Medical, Dental, Vision, Matching Retirement, Life Insurance
Come join our brand new residential program at Park Place Gorham!
Connections for Kids is one of Maine’s leading mental health agencies. Our tight-knit group of talented individuals are united by a common path to purpose and committed to making a difference in the lives of children and families.
Are your weekends free?
Are you looking for a second job or to supplement your income?
Do you want to make a meaningful impact on a child’s life?
We’re seeking experienced BHPs to join our team at our brand new residential program!
- Part Time: 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift weekend positions available!
- Full Time: 2nd and 3rd Shift, Sunday-Thursday
Park Place Gorham is a small, therapeutic residential group home for boys ages 7-11. Our BHPs provide daily structure and care for the children and work to provide support, behavioral management skills, crisis intervention and a constructive environment to help them fulfill their potential and set them on a path for success.
Positions to begin January 2021.
If you …
- Have a completed High School Diploma
- Have 1-2 years of experience working with children in the mental health field (residential program experience preferred)
- Are experienced in crisis intervention,
- Are CRMA certified (preferred but will train)
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance,
- Have a compassionate, positive attitude and strong work ethic,
… then you’re our ideal candidate!
We offer a competitive starting pay rate and our top tier benefits package includes:
- Company issued Chromebook,
- Paid time off,
- Full medical and insurance benefits for full time positions,
- Discounts to area businesses such as an 18% discount to Verizon,
- 403b Retirement plan,
- Flexible schedule,
- Beautifully remodeled building,
- Paid training for BHP Certification, Safety Care, and First Aid/CPR!
If you’d like to be part of our amazing residential team, submit your cover letter and resume today!
Location: This position is located in Gorham, ME
COVID-19 considerations: All staff and residents are required to wear face coverings, socially distance and wash hands frequently. The residential building is sanitized on a regular schedule.