Come find a rewarding career with CFK!
At Connections for Kids, we are not just another mental health agency. We are a small group of talented individuals united by a common path to purpose and have been creating better futures for children and families in Maine for the last 22 years!
We are seeking experienced individuals to join our Behavioral Health Professional team at our Special Purpose Private Schools!
Kittery Academy (grades 7-12) and Kittery Kids Academy (grades K-6) are special purpose schools that provide behavioral support services to students who have a mental health diagnosis that includes conduct disorders, anxiety and PTSD. As a BHP for Connections for Kids you will work alongside a licensed clinician and school personnel to provide support and teach behavioral management skills for our small groups of students. These are full time, school year positions and include a modified 6 week summer program. These positions are located in Kittery, ME.
We value your skills and your talents, and our experienced teaching team will support your continued growth and development as a successful mental health professional.
- Have 1-2 years’ experience working with children in the mental health field,
- Have a completed Bachelor’s Degree,
- Are BHP Certified (preferred)
- Are able to get DOE fingerprinted and Ed Tech III certification
- Have a valid drivers license with good driving record and proof of auto insurance
- Are a positive person with a strong work ethic
……then you are our ideal candidate!
Reach out to us today for details!
We offer a competitive starting pay rate of $18-$21/hour
As a full time employee, you’ll have access to our top tier benefits package that includes:
- Short-term disability coverage,
- Company issued Chromebook,
- Tuition reimbursement,
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Discounts to a host of local businesses such as an 18% discount for Verizon,
- A 403b plan with matched contributions after a year of employment,
- Complimentary long-term disability coverage and life insurance at no cost,
- Convenient school hours, Monday through Friday,
- Paid BHP certification, Safety Care training and First Aid/CPR!
Additionally, because of the importance of a work-life balance, our generous time off package totals 22 paid days off in your first year and increases the longer you’re with our team!
If you’d like to be part of our amazing CFK team, submit your cover letter and resume today!