Free Active Parenting Now classes for Parents of School-Age Children
November 19th through January 15th.
Not too late to join these classes!
Chart your Child’s Course: Help your Child and Family Thrive!
ALL Parents and Caregivers of school-age children are welcome to attend.
Classes teach effective strategies to help families:
- Improve Communication and Cooperation
- Learn Effective Discipline Strategies
- Increase School Success
- Teach Responsibility and Have Fun!
Where: Margaret Chase Smith School, 248 Twombley Rd, Sanford, ME
When: November 19th, 12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 1/7/15 and 1/14/15
Time: Wednesdays 5:30 – 7:30 PM
Includes: Childcare, Snacks and Parenting Book
Contact: Kids Free to Grow, 62 Portland Rd, Suite 15, Kennebunk, ME, 04043, Phone: 207-985-5975
Free Active Parenting Now classes for Parents of Children 2 – 12
Monday Evenings, 5:30-7:30 PM November 3rd through December 1st
Pre-registration required: Call Renee Blanchet at 207-491-2903
Free dinner and childcare provided
- The Active Parent
- Winning Cooperation
- Responsibility and Discipline
- Understanding and Redirecting Misbehavior
- Building Courage, Character, and Self Esteem
- Communication Skills and Active Listening
- Building Respect in the Home
- Problem Solving
All training takes place at 470 Forest Ave Suite 303, Portland, ME.