Anyone who needs CPR/FA and has completed the online Red Cross Blended learning content can sign up for this Skills Session. Those who email me a copy of their completion for the online part get priority for the Skills Session. 12 max. You must take the Skills Session within one month of completing the online piece. See info below on how to access the online portion of the course.
Please note: You will not find the online portion in Relias. Relias will act as your transcript and show that it is either complete or past due, but you cannot access the online portion through Relias.
In order to take the on-line part of the class, you will need to go to the following link:
Please do NOT be on the server when you take the online part of this course. If you are using a Chrome book, Google Chrome is recommended, not Internet Explorer.
- Please save this in your “favorites” as you would for any other saved website that you use for work.
- Once you click on this link, please create a user name and password for yourself. I do not have access to this info, so be sure to keep it in a secure place and associate it with a valid email address, as that is how you can recover or reset your password if you need to.
- Once you have completed the on-line part of the class, you will have to send me (via email) the “Completion Certificate” that enables you to proceed to the CPR Skills Session of the class.
- You can record your time on your time card for training as you would for any other training class you take. Any time submitted for more than 4 hours for the online portion of the course needs to be approved by your supervisor.
- You are welcome to email me in order to sign up for a Skills Session class but your spot cannot be confirmed until you have provided proof of completion for the online portion first.
- The blended learning certificate is still good for 2 years at which time you will need to take the course over.
You can reach me at 207-854-1030 ext. 1006 or by emailing email@example.com if you have any questions. Thank you!