Behavioral Health Professional (BHP)
Portland, Brunswick and Bath Maine
Public School Day Treatment
Elementary, Middle & High School
High School Diploma or Higher
Medical, Dental, Vision, Matching Retirement, Life Insurance
$14.25/Hour + $500 sign on bonus
We are seeking amazing individuals to join our Behavioral Health Professional team at our brand new preschool, Clover Child Development Academy!
As a BHP (Behavioral Health Professional) for Connections for Kids, you will provide support to young children who are diagnosed with behavioral challenges. CFK BHP’s work in tandem with a licensed clinician and a Lead Teacher to provide support, teach behavioral management skills and work toward goals outlined in an individualized treatment plan. This is a school year position that includes an Extended School Year program for several weeks between July and August.
- Have a completed Bachelor’s Degree,
- Have experience working in an early childhood setting with young children,
- Are able to get DOE fingerprinted and an Ed Tech III certification,
- Can provide proof of current immunizations,
- Possess a valid drivers license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance,
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Efficient at meeting deadlines,
- Have a caring and positive attitude
….Then you are our ideal candidate! Reach out today!
Our full benefits package includes:
- Competitive pay starting at $15-$18/hr based on experience,
- Company issued Chromebook,
- Tuition reimbursement,
- Participation in the Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Short Term disability,
- Employer-paid Long Term disability,
- Employer-paid Life Insurance,
- Retirement plan with matched contributions,
- We provide paid training for BHP Certification, First Aid/CPR and Safety Care.
Additionally, because of the importance of a work-life balance, our generous time off package totals 22 days per year between our paid holidays and accrued time off, and we’ve partnered with a host of businesses and attractions throughout our communities to offer our employees a variety of benefits and discounts such as an 18% discount through Verizon!
This position is located in South Portland, ME.