Behavioral Health Professional (BHP)
Public School Day Treatment
Elementary, Middle & High School
Bachelor’s Degree Required
Medical, Dental, Vision, Matching Retirement, Life Insurance
We are seeking experienced individuals to join our Behavioral Health Professional team who want to positively impact the lives of Maine children and families!
Kittery Academy is a special purpose school serving grades 7-12 that provides behavioral support services to students who have a mental health diagnosis that includes conduct disorders, anxiety and PTSD. As a BHP for Connections for Kids you will work alongside a licensed clinician and school personnel to provide support, behavioral management skills and treatment plan implementation for our small group of students. This is a full time position in Kittery, Maine and the school year includes a modified 6 week summer program.
- Have 1-2 years’ experience working with children in the mental health field,
- Have a completed Bachelor’s degree,
- Have a BHP Certification (preferred)
- Are able to get DOE fingerprint and Ed Tech III certification
- Have a valid driver’s license with good driving record and proof of auto insurance
- Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic,
….then you are our ideal candidate! Reach out to us today for details!
We offer a competitive starting pay range of $16-$18.00/hr
As a full time employee, you’ll have access to our top tier benefits package that includes:
- Company issued Chromebook
- Tuition reimbursement
- Participation in the Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- 403b Retirement plan with matched contributions after a year of employment
Additionally, because of the importance of a work-life balance, our generous time off package totals 22 days per year between our paid holidays and accrued time off, and we’ve partnered with a host of businesses and attractions throughout our communities to offer our employees a variety of benefits and discounts, such as an 18% discount through Verizon!
This position is located in Kittery, ME.